Home | Consulting | Presentations | Writing
Peter Van Dijck.
Belgian product geek, living in Colombia.
Get in touch.
Peter Van Dijck is a renowned information architect and author of the book “Information architecture for designers”. He has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and Rolling Stone Magazine, and is a regular speaker at industry conferences. He founded two startups and lives in Medellin, Colombia.
- 2014 Founder and CEO of Craft Inc, Colombia.
- 2013 General Manager Digital Entertaniment, AMI, NYC.
- 2012 UX Lead at Isis, mobile wallet, NYC.
- 2011 Founder, Gush (photo cloud), NYC.
- 2009 - 2010 VP Global User Experience, Fox Mobile, NYC.
- 2008 Senior Information Architect, Internet architects, Antwerp, Belgium.
- 2004 - 2007 Founder, Mefeedia (video aggregation), NYC.
- 2005 - 2007 Independent Information Architecture Consultant, NYC.
- 2002 - 2004 Information Architect Leadership Team, LDS, NJ, USA.
- 2000 - 2002 Lead Information Architect, Vardus, London.
- 1998-2000 Traveling, South America.
- 1990-1995 Masters in Photography, Belgium.